Thank you for upgrading to version 1.1 of After the Deadline for Firefox.
Since our first-release two weeks ago, over 25,000 of you have downloaded and used After the Deadline for Firefox. Your feedback made this release possible. Thank you.
New Version Fixes Known Issue
There is a problem in this release that causes Firefox to pause for a few seconds when loading Facebook. If you experience this issue, you may right-click on the Facebook page and deselect Use AtD on this site.
A fix for this is available on our early access page.
- WYSIWYG editor support
- Now you can use AtD with Yahoo Mail, Google Docs, TypePad, and others
- Fixes for several known plugin conflicts and future conflicts waiting to happen
- This includes Text Formatting Toolbar, Down-Them-All, and others
- Support for Facebook Status Updates field
- Support for French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish Proofreading
- French and German use the excellent Language Tool to check grammar.
- Portuguese and Spanish are spell-check only.
- Added an option to let Firefox spell-checker coexist with After the Deadline
- Now you don’t have to choose.
- By popular demand, the default proofreading key is now F4
Stay in Touch
If this add-on helps you, consider writing a review on addons.mozilla.org.
Don’t forget to say hi on Twitter, we’re @AtDdev.
If you need help or would like to report a bug, contact us.