Thank you for upgrading to version 1.2 of After the Deadline for Firefox.
What’s New? 1.2
- Fixed several bugs that could prevent errors from highlighting
- Added an exemption to prevent AtD from attaching to cPanel’s code editor.
- Fixed bugs surrounding the Ignore Suggestion menu option
- Preferences are now organized using a tabbed interface
- Fixed AtD showing branding logo in about: context menu
- Added a hack to prevent AdBlock Plus menu item from displaying with AtD
- Fixed AtD not attaching to some dynamically created form elements (e.g., P2 comment replies)
- Added a hack to prevent auto-proofread from engaging when clicking “View all N comments” on Facebook
- AtD now does a better job keeping the proofread button in the right place
- Fixed AtD keyboard shortcut from removing text area in WordPress Dashboard comment reply
- Fixed bug that sometimes lost text typed while proofreading a WYSIWYG editor
- Added AtD preferences link to the Tools menu
- Improved WYSIWYG proofread mode likeness with original WYSIWYG editor
- Errors now show in non-word wrapped paragraphs in Zoho Writer
- Proofreader is smarter about syncing to the editor now–should make AtD feel faster
- AtD now remembers scroll bar position in GMail (and probably others too)
Call for Volunteers
After the Deadline also proofreads French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish. We’d like to offer a translated interface but can’t do it without you. If you’re fluent with another language, please help translate this add-on.
Stay in Touch
If this add-on helps you, consider writing a review on addons.mozilla.org.
Don’t forget to say hi on Twitter, we’re @AtDdev.
If you need help or would like to report a bug, contact us.