Thank you for upgrading to version 1.3 of After the Deadline for Firefox.
What’s New? 1.3
- AtD/FF no longer attaches to Facebook chat
- Fixed a typo in the preferences pane
- Fixed an exception caused in some situations when page with textarea has no document.location value
- Fixed an issue with highlighted errors floating to the left in WuFoo forms
- AtD no longer auto-proofreads comment on Like/Unlike presses on Facebook
- Auto-proofread only activates on visible form elements now
- AtD no longer attaches to cells in Google’s spreadsheet app
- Added translations (some are partial) for:
- ar-AR, de-DE, es-ES, fa-FA, fi-FI, it-IT, ja-JA, ms-MS, no-NO, pt-BR, pt-PT, and tr-TR
- You can contribute to and improve these at http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/atd/atd-firefox
- Special thanks to the translators who made these possible, your work is greatly appreciated
- Updated text of auto-proofread prompt to clarify what OK does and what Cancel does
- Fixed positioning of AtD widget on Facebook comments
- AtD/FF now communicates with the AtD service over SSL to protect your emails and other things
Do you love After the Deadline?
If After the Deadline for Firefox helps you, then tell a friend. If you don’t have any friends, you will soon. People naturally love those who write with proper grammar and spell well. Also, consider writing a review on addons.mozilla.org. Nice reviews make us feel good about our work and let others know they can trust this add-on.
Call for Volunteers
After the Deadline also proofreads French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish. We’d like to offer a translated interface but can’t do it without you. If you’re fluent with another language, please help translate this add-on.
Stay in Touch
Don’t forget to say hi on Twitter, we’re @AtDdev.
If you need help or would like to report a bug, contact us.