Thank you for upgrading to version 1.4 of After the Deadline for Firefox.
What’s New? 1.4
- Auto proofread feature is now off by default. This doesn’t affect you (since you’re upgrading). But, if you don’t know what it is, consider turning it off. Tools -> AtD Preferences -> Warn me when submissions are not proofread first. This feature works on most websites but it conflicts with a few sites that check for “double submissions”.
- Ignored sites and ignored phrases boxes in the preferences now scroll if there are a lot of ignored sites or phrases.
- AtD works on the HTML editor on draft.blogger.com (a beta version of the Blogger interface). AtD now ignores the WYSIWYG editor on the same page.
- AtD widget inherits the z-order property, this means it should display in some places where it had difficulties before (draft.blogger.com is one of those places).
- You may now use any AtD-compatible server with this extension. Go to about:config and set the extensions.afterthedeadline.proofreadServer to the URL of your AtD-compatible server.
- This add-on now attaches to pages whether AtD is present or not. The old behavior caused confusion.
- Updated existing translations
- You can contribute to and improve the translations at http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/atd/atd-firefox
- Special thanks to the translators who made these possible, your work is greatly appreciated
Call for Volunteers
After the Deadline also proofreads French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish. We’d like to offer a translated interface but can’t do it without you. If you’re fluent with another language, please help translate this add-on.
Stay in Touch
Don’t forget to say hi on Twitter, we’re @AtDdev.
If you need help or would like to report a bug, contact us.